Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rumsfeld's Star Wars

the Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space, a small office in Maine, is being spied on. Why?

It may have something to do with the Pentagon is showing interest in putting space-based weaponry into orbit.

It's not that far fetched of an idea. The DoD published a report called Joint Vision 2020 (pts 1 & 2), stating that they sought Full Spectrum Dominance, be it on sea, land, air, or space.

from the Wired article:

"While our ultimate goals are truly to 'exploit' space through space force enhancement and space force application missions, as with other mediums, we cannot fully 'exploit' that medium until we first 'control' it," said U.S. Space Command in the recent Strategic Master Plan FY06 and Beyond.

Combine that with an already existent plan to control the Internet, and the United States has just officially declared war on just about everything that exists.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.