Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Country Club-ization of America

As posted earlier, Homeland Security is paying a Halliburton Subsidary to built internment camps for all removable aliens, potential terrorists, and if we're being honest with ourselves around here, anyone the Administration doesn't like.

Olly North seems to think it's a good idea. It also seems to be a part of a longer spanning plan by the Govt' to get rid of everyone that they aren't fond of. They call it 'ENDGAME', apparently.

from the Pacific News Service article:

It is relevant that in 2002, Attorney General John Ashcroft announced his desire to see camps for U.S. citizens deemed to be "enemy combatants." On Feb. 17 of this year, in a speech to the Council on Foreign Relations, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld spoke of the harm being done to the country's security, not just by the enemy, but also by what he called "news informers" who needed to be combated in "a contest of wills." Two days earlier, citing speeches critical of Bush by Al Gore, John Kerry, and Howard Dean, conservative columnist Ben Shapiro called for "legislation to prosecute such sedition."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.