Monday, March 06, 2006

Miscellaneous 3-06-06

Art Portfolios and E-Magazines

Benares, by Harri Kallio




The Ten Commandments of Simon, by Derek Kirk Kim


Questionable Content, by J. Jacques




contaminated cinema


Depleted Uranium Hazard Awareness training video, link

Between October and December 1995, the U.S. Army's Depleted Uranium (DU) Project completed a series of training videos and manuals about depleted uranium munitions. This training regimen was developed as the result of recommendations made in the January 1993 General Accounting Office (GAO) report, "Army Not Adequately Prepared to Deal with Depleted Uranium Contamination."

(direct download)


Pee Pee, link

I want to describe this, but the best I could come up with is Care Bears on a bad acid trip.

Enough deep thoughts and disturbing-ness. Here's a cat hitting a hammer.


Blackflag-related Bittorrent


Henry Rollins goes to London

link
.avi| 898.12 MB
isoHunt

New Fay Vo Rite Website

Married to the Sea

I love Toothpaste for Dinner, so I'm looking forward to the new online comic by the author, Drew.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.