Saturday, September 10, 2005

mp3 blog aggregators

I spent the better part of an hour collecting this, simply so I could increase the amount of random music I come across. If you few readers out there enjoy this, lemme know or something.

Ämpäri

Berkleyplace

Fingertips

Hellthy

Lupatarkastaja

I'm a Cuckoo

Mixtaper Community

MP34U

My Old Kentucky Blog

Oddio Overplay

Totally Fuzzy

The Hype Machine

The Red Ferret Journal

Veritas Lux Mea: Texass two step

V23

Senses Working Overtime

Some Velvet Blog

Smart-music.net

Web-Nymph New Music

Zero Transmission

*Hip/Ster/Eo

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.

Blog Archive