Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Steven Seagal Seeks Small Screen

You can't keep a B-rate action movie star down.

Or is he C-rate? I don't even know anymore.

Not content with the world of urban action movies starring rappers, chopping arrows down the middle or looking like a douchebag in a silk kimono wherever he goes, Steven Seagle has set his sights on television and territory largely claimed as Dog the Bounty Hunters.

from Reuters:

"Steven Seagal: Lawman" will follow Seagal and a team of deputies as they respond to crimes in progress and also focus on Seagal's off-duty ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans.

Is it bad that I want to see this? That doofus Seagle trying to bust out some non-confrontational flow based throw on a knife wielding methhead is just the sort of thing I want to watch on the tube. Why not have some kind of crossover with Dog the Bountyhunter? That sounds appropriately damaged enough for me to get some laughs.

Seriously. He doesn't want to watch Seagle try to use action movie one liners in everyday conversation? Or for some drunk biker to stomp his ass?

I can't wait.



----------------
Now playing: 7 Seconds - True Roots Show
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.