Sunday, November 02, 2008

I find your lack of faith...disturbing.

Force choking the bastard.
First reaction

This is how i react when someone tries to grab my chest: I go for their eye.
Where's my popsicle?!

He wants that damned frozen sugar.
Wups

Alisson can't smash right.
Luchadore Rotura

He too can smash, often for cheaper then everyone else.
Troy Smash!

I love hulk gloves. If there was ever a product that justifies much of human existence.
How he drank all night

Cotey refused to take his mask off all night. He called it 'identity protection.
M-16 guides your hitchhikers

We told him to look cooler.
Hitchhiker's Guide to an M-16

Aaron went as Arthur Dent from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book series. Again, pointless posing with loose guns.
Out of Context Picture

I was going as Bruce Wayne for Halloween, but we all know Batman doesn't use guns. So we were just pointlessly posing with spare guns we found at one of the parties we visited. Looks cool, though.
Alison Smith as Herself

This is Alisson, Coteys' girlfriend, going as herself.
The Unknown Luchadore

This is my friend Cotey as the Unknown Luchadore, a man with violence issues.
Posted via Pixelpipe.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.