Sunday, June 22, 2008

Journalist Covers Own Murderer Beat

Serial Killers are a damaged, despicable lot who don't deserve the idolatry heaped upon them by a society almost numb to shock. That said, damn! The guy covered his own murders? Ballsy. I've worked with a few reporters in my time, and that would've been seen at the very least as unprofessional. Conflicting interests, man.

Have fun in prison, Taneski.

from the BBC:

Police in Macedonia have arrested a journalist on suspicion that he is behind three murders he reported on.

The journalist, Vlado Taneski, is accused of raping, torturing and killing three elderly women in the south-western town of Kicevo.

Macedonian police began to suspect him after he included details in his reports that they had not made public.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.