Thursday, October 23, 2008

Al Franken on the Rez

Another week, another blog post that I bug everyone about in hopes of using you all to get me more money.

This latest post marks a small change in my approach to 'Off the Reservation.' As much as I love the long, involved op-eds, they're simply too time demanding to consistently write and still expect to get anything of a profit from New West. So I'll try out smaller posts with links to stories as my main content.

But you're not reading this for my scintillating blog post theories. If you are reading this, it's because you want a link to and brief summarization of my blog post. It's quite simple: I don't think Republicans care about Indians. Am I wrong? Let me know.

My editor made some trims and changes that I'm not the biggest fan of, but whatever. It's still a good piece.

Get with the clicky,
-Troy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.