Sunday, December 02, 2007

Lobbying kills superior anthrax vaccine

It's who you know, not what you can do. Keep that in mind. The War on Terror has many corrupt and incompetent sides, and that also applies to anthrax defense. The War to Line Pockets rolls on.

from the Los Angeles Times:

The manufacturer, Emergent BioSolutions Inc. of Rockville, Md., prevailed in a bitter struggle with a rival company that was preparing what federal health officials expected to be a superior vaccine. The episode illustrates the clout wielded by well-connected lobbyists over billions in spending for the Bush administration's anti-terrorism program.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.