Sunday, February 04, 2007

Michael Crichton invented

Rarely do I see a change in the direction of George Orwell's 1984 and not cringe so badly. The change this time is literary rather then political. I do appreciate something other then another visible push towards draconian authoritarianism, but I still grumble about the further diluting of creativity.

Enough pedantic nonsense. Here's your auto-novel.

From Discovery News:

The program, called MEXICA, is the first to generate original stories based on computerized representations of emotions and tensions between characters.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.