Sunday, January 29, 2006

Homeland Security has it's fingers in your safe deposit box

At this point they were told that no weapons, cash, gold, or silver will be allowed to leave the bank - only various paperwork will be given to its owners. After discussing the matter with them at length, she and the other employees were then told not to discuss the subject with anyone.

(bellacio article)

I don't claim to be privy to the inner workings of banks, or just why Homeland Security would want us to not have access to things like precious metals and handguns...but I do find it very ominous.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.