Saturday, October 08, 2005

How to: Survive an endemic

The Personal Pandemic Preparedness Plan:

The United States government is not prepared to provide basic necessities to every community in this country should a pandemic strike. Nor do most local governments have a pandemic plan to address the needs of their own communities in such a crisis situation. It will be up to each individual and family to make their own preparations for a pandemic threat that may become reality over the next several months.

What follows is a guideline for personal pandemic preparedness and includes certain assumptions on which to base your planning, lists of recommended supplies to stockpile, and suggestions for ensuring your family's needs will be met (at least minimally) during a pandemic crisis. Internet resource sites are also provided for further information.

Imagine Hurricane Katrina, only with a plague. You know I'm gonna read this.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.

Blog Archive