Saturday, October 08, 2005

Betting on the brain-enhanced ponies

From news.com.au:

The worker at a pathology lab in the northern city of Brisbane reportedly stole pituitary glands, found at the base of the brain, because the hormones they contain govern growth stimulation and could stimulate horses.

And...

The worker at the centre of the allegations, who agreed to the investigation, was also accused of keeping the nooses of suicide victims and the drip bags attached to people who died in hospitals.

You'd have to redefine low-life to categorize this guy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.

Blog Archive