Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Olbermann burns O'Reilly

I'm aware that it's kind of a bandwagon now, to give O'Reilly flack for being a bullying hypocrite the likes of which haven't been seen since elementary school playgrounds in Germany had the Nazi Youth for bullies, but still: Olbermann verbally tears O'Reilly a brand new one in such a way that I literally said "Ooooh, burn!"

So watch. Get a kick out of it. A point by point analytical takedown is beautiful at times. It's a very fun bandwagon, I have to say.

(one good move quicktime movie)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.