Friday, December 09, 2005

*cough police state cough*

House and Senate negotiators reached an agreement Thursday to extend the USA Patriot Act, the government's premier anti-terrorism law, before it expires at the end of the month.

(yahoo news article)

I'm amazed that this is actually passing. Bush approval ratings are low, Republican initiatives are meeting resistance left and right, and people seem to actually want to talk about non-approved opinions again. And yet, the USA Perlustration Act passed again.

Americans love to be watched, I guess.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.