Friday, October 12, 2007

Kevin Ferguson signs with MMA organization

I've never tried to hide my enjoyment of the Kimbo Slice phenomenon. A fan of his backyard brawl videos, I rejoiced when he won his exhibition match against Ray Mercer. Now, the Beast is going pro. I'm totally joining Team Kimbo.

from MMA weekly:

Representatives of ProElite, Inc. on Thursday confirmed that the company has signed Kevin Ferguson (commonly known as Kimbo Slice) to a long-term contract. Exact details as to the length and terms of the contract were not disclosed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.