Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Threat or Menace?!

'This film looks at the last 100 years of marijuana use, culture, and legislation, compiled from 400 hours of archival footage. Narrated by the celebrity weed aficionado Woody Harrelson, whose very name in the credits will ensure a laugh from audiences. Grass was recently banned in Ontario because of a brief scene in which monkees and chimpanzees smoke pot.'

Pt. 1 & Pt. 2

I haven't even watched this all the way, and it's the damned funniest thing I've seen all day. Random propoganda about how one puff will make you kill people, cowboys, murder, and other ludicriousness. Damn, man, just watch it already.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.

Blog Archive