Tuesday, October 25, 2005

British WMD

'In the decade following the Second World War, British scientists planned not for peace but for a war which would be fought with chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction. Recent revelations expose the dangerous, top secret tests which put the British public at risk, and even killed an unwitting volunteer soldier. 'Hour long documentary that looks at the secret testing and development of chemical and biological weapons at Porton Down in the UK during the 1950s.'

Get with the clicky

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Troy Doney. I'm on the internet. I'm the writer of the blog "Off the Reservation" at New West. I also write a blog at Reznet. My personal blog is Man Bites Dog. I post my pictures at Flickr and I write short sentences at Twitter.

Blog Archive